Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Cash Back Program

This is the official announcement of my cash back program for the month of October.
I am doing this to encourage you all to take part in Just Been Paid / JSS-Tripler's
incredible passive income program. You may have participated in income opportunities
in the past where you made little money or even lost money. With Tripler you will make
money everyday. I did say everyday. This is a passive income program where you
just purchase positions and make money. You do not have to sell products or recruit
people. Check you account everyday and watch your account balance grow.
 
While I was born in the month of October, I am willing to give you a gift. I will give you
$1.00 cash back on every new position purchase made in October with a minimum
purchase of four (4) positions. This means you are guaranteed a 10% return from the
very start.
 
Examples:
 
When you purchase four (4) positions for $40.00, I will cash back you $4.00.
 
When you purchase ten (10) positions for $100.00, I will cash back you $10.00.
 
When you purchase one-hundred (100) positions for $1000.00, I will cash back you $100.00.
 
Cash backs will be paid shortly after October 31, 2011. In order for me to send you your cash back payment, I must have your complete name, address, and telephone number.
 
 
 
William "Bill" Allen
incomebill

No comments:

Post a Comment